Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finally Alive by John Piper!

Some weeks ago, I finish reading Finally Alive by John Piper! It is a wonderful great book about two different view of born again. I am so thankful that he made it so clear what born again really do means and what it really do look like in the real life.

One view is the worldly view of born again which isn't biblical view of born again. A lot of people thinks that they are born again just because they are Christian, or they go to church. This is according to Barna Group.

The other view is Biblical view of born again, and this is the correct view of born again and who are a true believer for Christ.

I had been so frustrated or so perplex with some people who consider themselves a believer, or Christian, or born again Christian when their life or fruits doesn't reflect that. I am so aware that some of you had been so frustrated or so perplex with them. Of course, it is hard to witness to them when they think that they got it. Only the Lord alone knows their heart whether they are a true believer for Christ or not.

Are you really born again according to the Biblical View? If you aren't sure, I would encourage you all to get this book and find out for yourself whether you are truly born again or not.

John Piper does really explain what born again really means in Biblical Views. He will point you to the scriptures very clearly. I am so thankful how he does point them out and explain the differences between the worldly view and Biblical view of born again. Thank you, John Piper!

Again, I can see this book can be a great tools for you to use as you are mentoring other new believer to live their life for Christ.

I do truly 100% agree with the Biblical view of what Born again really do means.

I know that I am born again and living my life for Christ.

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

No comments: