I had been reading Chosen for Life by Sam Storms. I had been scratching my head about that crazy Arminian Concept of Election which doesn't make any sense at all to me. I do totally agree with Calvinistic Concept of Election which does line up with the Biblical standard. (I just started reading Chosen for Life this week.)
I know that I have a lot to learn all about 5 points of Calvinist's view and that crazy Arminiam's 5 points of view too. I am planning to learn more about Calvinist and would love to get this TULIP in DVD (I don't have a DVD player and hope it will work on my computer. (Can't find that on Amazon.)) and TULIP in Study Guide. Both are from Desiring God. Also I would love to get other wonderful materials about Calvinist too.
It would be cool to have this in a small group study with wonderful church family like Tuesday Morning Theology Breakfast or other time.
I know there are a lot of wonderful post online for more information about both Calvinist view and that no-nonsense view of Arminian.
The most important of all is not the label of Calvinist or Arminian, but we all need to have the correct Biblical view of His Election.
At this point, I can't afford to buy any books, but I am currently reading whatever books that I have on hand or had borrow. I had updated my wish list (BoldLion's Wish List) through Amazon. I do wish that Westminster does have a wish list that I can share with other.
By the way, I just want to share this, and I thought this is odd. My spell check on this blog doesn't recognize Arminian. It did recognize Calvinist. I did spell Arminian correctly according to the spelling that I got from Chosen for Life.
Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion
No comments:
Post a Comment