Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Anselm's first mouse!


I was just remembering how funny Anselm was.

Not long after I had adopted Anselm on Feb 15th, 2006 from Tim and Carol. Anselm likes to keep me company by sitting on my lap, or on my computer chair watching the printer in action. See Anselm in the picture above she was watching the printer in action!

One night, I was at the computer working on my project that I needed to do. Anselm was under the computer and caught her first mouse. It was a mouse, but it was not the kind of mouse that I want her to catch. She had gotten the hold of the computer mouse cord and got the mouse down from my keyboard.

The other night as I was talking to Alie on the phone, Anselm got on my chair at the computer and playing with the computer mouse as a pendulum. Silly kitty-cat.

She does have a lot of others funny habits, and include hide 'n' go seek, and tagging me for fun.

I did miss her greeting me at the door when I came home from work this afternoon. It is a very strange feeling.

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

No comments: