In January, I was involved in a Bible Study group and using a book Seeking Him "Experiencing the Joy of Personal Revival by Nancy Leigh DeMoss and Tim Grissom. You can go to this link: Seeking Him . My wonderful friend, Carol led this Women's Bible Study group. I am so thankful for her to lead this Bible Study. I only missed two nights due to my bad case of sinus.
I have learned so much in this Bible Study and book too. I will need to go through this again. I would encourage you to get involve in this book for the Bible Study Group.
Thank you! Carol for leading us in this wonderful Bible Study Group. I am looking forward to another one.
Also, Carol had given us a summer Bible Study homework. We all do need a Bible Study homework for the summer time. We can't afford to take a vacation from His Word. We are working on The Letter of James as My Personal Devotional Life of "Seeking Him" Daily. I started it already and working on it. Please do pray for me that my mind will not tend to wander off course. I need to stay focus and stay on the course as I study His Word in this Bible Study for the summer.
I am also currently reading a chapter of Proverbs each day. It is a very different kind of book and full of wisdom to read.
We all need to be eating His Word daily!
Hungry to eat His Word!
'Guerite ~ BoldLion
No comments:
Post a Comment